Amaia pump is backed by a limited manufacturer’s warranty against any defects on the motor unit for twelve (12) months and 60 days for accessories from the date of original purchase. Defects discovered within the warranty period should be reported to Amaia.
Amaia reserves the right to a period of investigation to establish the cause of the defect.
Please read the instructions thoroughly and assemble the pump correctly before use. User error or incorrect setup of the pump will result in milk reaching the pump motor. This is not covered under our warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This warranty is only valid for Amaia pumps with proof of purchase.
- This warranty is available to the customer named overleaf. It is not transferable, negotiable, or assignable to a third party. If you are buying the Amaia pump as a gift, you have 30 days from day of purchase to transfer the warranty. Please contact Hello@Amaialove.com to transfer the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear
- Use other than in accordance with the instruction manual
- An unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident howsoever caused
- Rough handling
- Overflowing of liquid (water/milk entry) into breast pump
Any warranty claims must be supported with reasonable evidence, including proof of date of purchase, alongside these warranty conditions. Amaia must be notified of any defects. In the event that Amaia decides to provide a replacement, any replacement will not extend the life of this warranty. Please keep your proof of purchase in the event that you need to contact customer care.Please keep your proof of purchase in the event that you need to contact customer care.
Please register your Amaia pump here